- Phenylalanine is the precursor to phenylethylamine (PEA)*1
- Decreased PEA has been associated with inattentiveness1
- 5-HTP is a precursor to serotonin*2
- Serotonin is associated with regulating mood and sleep3
- N-acetyl-cysteine supports glutathione levels*4
- N-acetyl-cysteine may support normal reward pathways and regulate urges and compulsiveness*5
- Huperzine A is an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor*6
- Berry 2004.
- Li et al. 2013.
- Ursin 2002; Dell-Osso et al. 2016.
- Atkuri et al. 2007.
- Grant et al. 2007.
- Wang et al. 2006.
Take 1-3 capsules three times daily.
Use under the supervision of a licensed healthcare practitioner. If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
|Serving Size 3|
|Servings Per Container 40|
Other ingredients: Vegetable capsules (HPMC, water), Microcrystalline cellulose, and Magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition
Â Daily Value (DV) not established.