- N-acetyl-cysteine and alpha-lipoic acid support glutathione levels*1
- L-theanine is a glutamate receptor antagonist*2
- Glutamate is associated with anxiousness and stress3
- Coenzyme Q10 scavenges free radicals*3
- Atkuri et al. 2007; Packer et al. 1995
- Kakuda et al. 2002
- Cortese and Phan 2005, Bagley and Moghaddam 1997, McEwen 1999, Moghaddam 1993, Moghaddam et al. 1994, Moghaddam 2002.
- Gazdik et al. 200
Take 1-2 capsules three to four times daily.
Use under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner. If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
|Serving Size 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container 45|
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsules (HPMC, water), Microcrystalline cellulose, and Magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
**This product uses Gnosis SpAÂs (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt (Quatrefolic®) and is protected by U.S. Patent No. 7,947,662. Quatrefolic is a registered trademark of Gnosis SpA.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Â Daily Value not established.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I took it a couple hours before bed & actually slept. Big win!
This product has been really great for my wife. She suffers from late night anxiety relative to overactive adrenals. This has been great help!
My Dr recommended this to me for hormonal changes due to menopause. It has really helped.