- L-tyrosine is a precursor to the catecholamines dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine*1
- L-histidine is a histamine precursor*2
- Histamine support wakefulness2
- Catecholamines and Rhodiola rosea support wakefulness, cognitive function, mood, and healthy responses to stress*3
- Methionine supports methylation pathways*4
- Young 1996; Nakijima 1996; Alonso 1982; Agharanya 1981; Goldstein 2010.
- Thakkar 2015.
- Meyers 2011; Berridge et al. 2012; Wienecke et al. 2012; Clark and Noudoost 2014; Jenkins et al. 2016; Goldstein 2010; Kvetnansky 2009; Nieoullon 2002; Bernheimer 1973; Mao 2015; Pannosian 2010; Hung 2011; Olsson, 2009; Darbinyan 2000; Brown 2002.
- Werner 2001.
Take 1-3 capsules one to two times daily. Use under the supervision of a licensed healthcare practitioner. If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before use
|Serving Size 3 capsules |
|Servings Per Container 30 |
| ||Amount Per Serving ||*%DV |
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
|300 mg || |
Niacin (as niacinamide)
|6 mg || |
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5'-phosphate)
|12 mg || |
Folate (as (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid) 120 mcg (equivalent to 240 mcg of (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt**)
|120 mcg || |
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)
|60 mcg || |
Pantothenic acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)
|300 mg || |
Magnesium (as magnesium bisglycinate chelate)
|14 mg || |
Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate chelate)
|3 mg || |
L-methionine, L-histidine, L-tyrosine, Rhodiola rosea root extract (5% rosavins), and Green Tea leaf extract (70% epigallocatechin gallate)
|1.287 mg || |
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsules (HPMC, water), Microcrystalline cellulose, and Magnesium stearate (vegetable source)
**This product uses Gnosis SpAÂs (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt (Quatrefolic®) and is protected by U.S. Patent No. 7,947,662. Quatrefolic is a registered trademark of Gnosis SpA.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose treat cure or prevent any disease.